We’re committed to making a Hollins education affordable
Our commitment to financial aid shows:
- Hollins awards nearly $19 million annually in financial aid and scholarships.
- Virginia Guarantee: Hollins will guarantee an admitted traditional-aged, full-time Virginia undergraduate entering in 2014-15 at least $10,000 per year.
- 98% of Hollins students receive some form of financial aid.
- Hollins, like most private colleges and universities, distributes larger financial aid awards than public universities.
- Our students graduate on average in four years instead of five or six years (the norm at many universities), saving thousands of dollars in college fees and debt after graduation. Take a look at our affordability worksheet that allows you to compare the cost of education with all available financial assistance so you can determine how much you will ultimately pay through graduation at the colleges you are considering.
$500 Visit Scholarship
Students (enrolling in the fall of 2014 or later) who make an "official" visit to campus (scheduled through the admission office) will receive a one-time, $500 visit scholarship upon enrollment. Schedule your visit »
Want more information?
Below are links to sites that offer additional information:
NET PRICE CALCULATOR:
The Net Price Calculator provides an early approximation of what a new first-year, traditional undergraduate student can expect to pay to attend Hollins University. It is not intended for use by graduate, transfer, readmitted, continuing, international or part-time students, who should instead contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
FAFSA ON THE WEB
INTERNATIONAL AND MINORITY STUDENTS