Payable to Hollins University
Printing out and return a registration form (PDF) with your payment information to
PO Box 9629
Roanoke, VA 24020-1629
Or by phone: (800) 846-5371
Or by fax: (540) 362-6297
Registration questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reunion 2013 Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR REUNION 2013.
If you still need to register, please note that you will be charged an additional $25 fee. To register, you may:
- Register on site when you arrive on campus for reunion.
- Call us at 800-846-5371 (800-Tinker1) with your credit card.
- Early bird discount if you register by May 17, 2013. Registrations received after the May 17 early bird deadline will be charged a $25 fee. The a la carte registration fee will be waived for non-alumnae guests attending only one meal.
- Refunds: Refund requests, less a $25 processing fee, may be made if your reservation is cancelled prior to or on May 17, 2013. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be made after May 17, 2013, as arrangements for your attendance have already been made by the Alumnae Relations office.
- Reunion fees help defray the cost of a great event and cover such things as: catering; rental of tables, chairs, and linens; flowers; entertainment; special speakers; staffing; class photos; and hospitality rooms.
- If you have questions about registration, please contact email@example.com or (800) 846-5371.
Arriving on campus
When you arrive on campus for reunion, please come directly to the Cromer Bergman Alumnae House (the first building on campus) to check-in and pick up your reunion registration packet, which will have:
- your nametag(s)
- final schedule of events
- tickets for all registered meals and special events
- dorm keys if you registered for on-campus housing, and
- answers to all of your reunion questions
If you come to campus May 30-June 2 and have not registered for reunion, you may register on-site for a $25 fee.
- The Parade of Classes and Alumnae Celebration on Saturday are complimentary and open to everyone.