Please mail all completed forms to:
P.O. Box 9553
Roanoke, VA 24020
Forms available on SportsWare:
Please sign up for SportsWare to fill out the majority of your paperwork. Download "How to Join SportsWare" (PDF) for signup instructions.
Forms available on this site:
Completion of the Physical forms and ADHD forms is required for participation. These forms are available in PDF format from the links below. Please fully complete these forms and mail to the address listed on this page or bring with you when you report for first day of practice.
You must have access to Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms.
First year students, transfer students, or current students who have never participated in Hollins athletics:
- All student-athletes must give a copy of their insurance card front and back to the athletic trainer EACH year or can be scanned into SportsWare.
- Medical forms must be completed in black ink only!
- Medical forms CANNOT be accepted by email or fax.
- It is recommended that asthmatic athletes receive a second inhaler from their physician for them to keep in their athletic bag so they have it available at every practice and game. Also those individuals that have an EpiPen also need to make sure they have an up-to-date one and have it with them at every practice and game. Please put name on all items.
- It is also recommended that if an athlete has had a previous injury which they have been seen by a physician that they sign a release form at the physician's office. This is to insure that if the athlete has complications with this previous injury that they will have ease of transition to see a physician in the Roanoke area.
- If an athlete needs a referral to a specialist it is recommended that something be set up with the PCP prior to coming to school to allow a shorter time frame for the athlete to see the specialist.
- All parents/guardians and student-athletes should read the information regarding Athletic Insurance and NCAA banned substances.
- NCAA Fact Sheets and Videos