Home : NEW STUDENTS: Spring Arrivals : FORMS

Required forms for spring arrivals

Each of the forms on this page is essential in helping us to prepare for your arrival at Hollins. Please note the due dates for submitting them to us over the summer. If you have enrolled after a due date, please submit as soon as possible.

  • Advising Questionnaire: This form will help your academic advisor learn about your academic and cocurricular interests.
  • New Student Housing Information Form: This form will help the Housing and Residence Life staff assign you a room and a roommate.
  • Health and Immunization Form: Hollins requires all new undergraduate students (commuters and residential), to provide health and immunization records. Please print the forms under this link, fill them out, and mail them to us. Students will not be allowed to register for fall term classes if they have not submitted their health forms.
    Horizon students: In addition to these academic forms, Horizon students who are commuting to campus are required to submit either the Health and Immunization Records form OR a Waiver of Health and Immunization form. If you submit the Health and Immunization Records form, you will be able to use the Health and Counseling Center on campus. If, however, you submit the waiver form, you agree that you will not be using Health and Counseling Services on campus. Horizon students living on the Hollins campus are required to submit the Health and Immunization Records form.
  • Proof of Insurance Form: All full-time undergraduate students, including full-time adult Horizon students, must show proof of insurance prior to registering for classes. Please print out and submit the Proof of Insurance Form along with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
  • Release of Information Form: This optional form grants Hollins University permission to publicize your accomplishments in your local newspaper.

There are some documents on our Web site that are published in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. In order to view and print PDF files, you need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ installed on your computer. This software is available free of charge from http://www.adobe.com. We recommend that you use version 4.0 or higher.