Certificate in Advanced Studies

Hollins grants the Certificate of Advanced Studies (C.A.S.) when students have completed 10 graduate level courses beyond the master’s degree. With this certificate, teachers with master’s degrees can teach dual enrollment high school courses. The certificate also benefits those who desire to teach in a community college setting.