- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Statement of educational objectives
- Three letters of recommendation indicating the student’s capacity to undertake this program
- An admission interview is required upon acceptance to the program
The Sue Zirkle Frazier Scholarship is awarded to liberal studies students demonstrating financial need and academic success. Federal aid is available to eligible students in the form of Unsubsidized Stafford Loans or Graduate PLUS Loans. To apply for these, students must complete the FAFSA annually. Student loans are not available to international students.
Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- 2020-21 academic year – $415 per credit hour
- Licensed, practicing teachers are discounted $100 per course.
- Technology fee: $110 (part time, fall/spring term); $220 (full time, fall/spring term); $100 (summer)
- Application processing fee: $40
- Nonrefundable deposit: $100
Want to know more?
The Hollins University Graduate Center is happy to answer your questions.