Celebrating all classes ending in 1 or 6 and the class of 2019!
We had hoped to be able to invite you back to our beautiful campus for Reunion 2021. However, after an abundance of careful thought, we have decided to make Reunion 2021 a virtual celebration to be held on June 5, 2021. Because your health and the long-term well-being of our community is our top priority, we believe it is in everyone’s best interest to celebrate together remotely.
Starting Wednesday, June 2, you are invited to participate in a series of live and recorded virtual events, which will culminate with the Live Award Ceremony on Saturday, June 5. Please note that the live events will require advance registration.
Virtual Reunion Schedule
Wednesday, June 2
- “Building Your Hollins Legacy” (Live Event)
7 p.m. EDT | Register
Thursday, June 3
- Historic Campus Tour with Suzy Mink ’74
- Reflections & Memories with Chaplain Rev. Catina Martin
Friday, June 4
- Student-led Apartment Village Tour
- Eleanor D. Wilson Museum Virtual Tour
Saturday, June 5:
- Hollins Reunion Peloton Cycling Ride with Kate Reid ’00
10 a.m. EDT
More Info: At 10 AM EDT, join Ally Love’s Sundays with Love Ride
Use hashtag #pelohollinsreunion so everyone else on the leaderboard can recognize you and share the high fives along the ride. Wear your green and gold. At the end of the ride, send a photo of yourself to email@example.com. Need help or have a question? Email Kate Reid ’0 (leaderboard name: hiker_or_rider) at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you on the leaderboard for Hollins fun, a little sweat, and a great way to kick off the weekend!
- Live Award Ceremony with President Mary Dana Hinton, Vice President for External Relations Suzy Mink ’74, Alumnae Board President Barbara “Duck” Duckworth ’72, and more!
12 p.m. EDT | Register
We will celebrate your class gifts and find out which classes came out ahead during our virtual celebration, so don’t forget to make your gift now.
While we are sad that we can’t gather in person this year, we are thrilled to announce that all of the classes ending in 0, 1, 5, or 6, and the class of 2018 and 2019, will be invited to Reunion 2022 as we celebrate Hollins’ 180th anniversary.