The most active women on campus are also the happiest, and many of us credit our involvement in clubs and organizations as one of the best parts of our Hollins experience.
If you find something that you want to get involved in, go for it. If the first thing you get involved in isn’t something you really want to do, do something else because that’s what we’re always doing; we’re switching around, trying to find the best fit.
Student Government Association
Student government is a vital part of Hollins life. All undergraduates are members of SGA. With more than 80 SGA positions, you can be an active leader on campus.
Find Your Best Fit
Hollins is home to many clubs and organizations.
- Cargoes, Cyborg Griffin, and Gravel: campus literary journals
- A.C.C.E.N.T. (Association of Countries, Cultures, Events, and National Traditions)
- ADA (school spirit)
- Arts Association
- Asian Student Alliance
- Better Together
- Black Student Alliance
- Chess Club
- Community Garden
- Entrepreneurship Club
- French Club
- Freya (service organization)
- Hollins Activity Board
- Hollins Outdoor Athletes
- Hollins Outdoor Program (HOP)
- Hollins Repertory Dance Company
- Hollins Student Theatre Association
- Model United Nations/Arab League
- Pre-Medical Sciences
- Riding Club
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance (SAGA).
- Students Helping Achieve Rewarding Experiences (SHARE) – community service
- Students for Environmental Action (SEA)
- Unión de Estudiantes Latinx
- We Who Appreciate Anime (WA2)