Invitation to Apply from Mary Dana Hinton, Ph.D., Hollins University’s Thirteenth President
In 2020, Hollins University embarked on a bold and necessary plan to ensure all of our students – including the voices and concerns of students of color – are heard, seen, and valued, and feel safe on campus; to create an environment of inclusive excellence that supports rigorous teaching and learning in the liberal arts tradition; and to develop a plan that guides our efforts to be an inclusive community. This year, we continue to actively advance the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus. Inclusive excellence at Hollins encompasses our commitment to interdisciplinary and experiential learning for all students. It’s an exciting and hopeful time to join our community; I invite you to learn more about us and to submit an application.
President Mary Dana Hinton, Ph.D.
For more information about Hollins, please visit our website.
Current staff job openings:
- Admission Counselor or Assistant Director of Admission
- Assistant Director of Campus Security
- Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement – NEW!
- Children’s Literature On-Site Program Administrator
- Director of Facilities Management
- Director of the Hollins Fund – UPDATED!
- Director of Student Accessibility Services
- Executive Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – NEW!
- General Maintenance Repair Person
- General Maintenance Repair Person with Plumbing Experience
- Master of Arts in Equity & Healthcare Program Director
- Painters (full- and part-time)
- Security Dispatchers
- Security Officer
- University Registrar
- Women’s Track & Field Assistant Coach and Sports Performance Assistant
Last updated: 11/21/22