Invitation to Apply from Mary Dana Hinton, Ph.D., Hollins University’s Thirteenth President
In 2020, Hollins University embarked on a bold and necessary plan to ensure all of our students – including the voices and concerns of students of color – are heard, seen, and valued, and feel safe on campus; to create an environment of inclusive excellence that supports rigorous teaching and learning in the liberal arts tradition; and to develop a plan that guides our efforts to be an inclusive community. This year, we continue to actively advance the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus. Inclusive excellence at Hollins encompasses our commitment to interdisciplinary and experiential learning for all students. It’s an exciting and hopeful time to join our community; I invite you to learn more about us and to submit an application.
President Mary Dana Hinton, Ph.D.
For more information about Hollins, please visit our website.
Current staff job openings:
- Admission Counselor or Assistant Director of Admission
- Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Career Development and Life Design Program Manager – NEW!
- Children’s Literature Program Director – NEW!
- Director of the Hollins Fund
- Equestrian Fellow – NEW!
- General Maintenance Repair Person
- General Maintenance Repair Person with Plumbing Experience
- Graduate Recruitment Assistant – NEW!
- Multimedia Specialist – NEW!
- Painter (part-time) – UPDATED!
- Screenwriting and Film Studies Program Director – NEW!
- Security Dispatchers
- Security Officer
- Student Success Coach – NEW!
- University Registrar
Last updated: 3/17/23